Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Jill's Take On Sketch #73

Hello, everyone! I can't believe that we are already around to a new month! I have no idea where those last two weeks of  May even went! I thought once we hit summer vacation time that things would slow down, but that hasn't happened yet!

A new month means we have a new set of sketches for you to work with! Our first sketch for June is courtesy of Shawn:


Today Jill is up with her take on the sketch:


I love that dot background paper and those butterflies are so cute! Such a fun card!

We will be offering up a prize for June - it is supposed to arrive today (hopefully!) - and as soon as I get it I will get a photo of it added! I can tell you that it will be great for some summer fun layouts!

We will be back tomorrow  with some May features and to announce  the winner of our May prize, so stay tuned!

We are looking for a few guest designers for upcoming months. If you like to work with our sketches and would like a chance to be a guest designer, contact Lori at loristroup@yahoo.com for more information!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment